WHAT’S INSIDE THE BOOK
This second edition of How to Open a Successful pawnshop is the expanded and updated version of the best seller written by Norman Gornbein.
Norman is a former pawnbroker and master jeweler. The book is very thorough, clear, step by step guide of techniques perfected by over 30 years of pawnbroking.
How to Open a Successful Pawnshop is all about how Norman Gornbein did it and does it, and how you can do it too. The book includes priceless and detailed information, and yes even entertaining, thanks to the author’s positive and engaging personality.
In addition, you will be shown how to organize your pawnshop, make it secure, staff it with the right employees, and even fill your pawnshop with a starting inventory at zero cost.
How to Open a Successful Pawnshop Second edition is well worth the price to those who aspire to enter the very profitable business of becoming a pawnbroker. Follow the steps closely, and you will be well on your way to success. So take your shoes off and sit back and enjoy the ride of your life.
CONTENTS OF BOOK
- Setting up your pawnshop
- Management and organization
- Your marketing plan
- Insurance companies
- Choosing your location
- Store layout and design
- Alarm & security
- Accounting for pawnbrokers
- Internet website technique
- Day to day financial controls
- Hiring your employees
- Developing your business
- Teaching on gold purity
- Educating on precious metal refining
- How to price items and make offer’s
- Teaching of weights and measurements
- Teaching the concept of pawning
- Teaching on how to pawn diamonds, the “four Cs” (4c) of a diamond
- Teaching on how to pawn semi-precious colored gemstones.
- Teaching on how to pawn all types of watches
- Joining pawn brokers associations
- Tools and equipment to acquire
- Police forms & Licensing
NORMAN GORNBEIN’S NEW BOOK!
SEND US A MESSAGE